Your dreams say something about you. Let’s talk about that. ♪ (intro music) ♪ – Good mythical morning.
– Everybody dreams and I’m not talking about my dream of spending a long period
of my life alone in the Alaskan wilderness in a cabin, I’m talking about dreams that
happen when you’re sleeping, when you are – transported to another world.
– I get it– – That kind of thing.
– I have those too. And there are lots of people who think
that the things that you dream about say specific things about you and today we’re gonna
find out how well you know that, Link, as we play… So here’s what we’ve done, we’ve gone to a
dream dictionary on the interwebs to get what some things mean but I want to come
out and say, this is very subjective, okay? So this is gonna be a difficult game
’cause you don’t always get the same answers. I mean, what something means to
you might mean something else to somebody – else. So we’re giving you three lifelines to make it easy.
– But there’s also a baseline of – this is – a good place to start for what your dream may mean.
– Right, there – they are somewhat intuitive – but they are subjective.
– Okay. Your three lifelines are: Ask a Sheep… You can ask a sheep because you
count the sheep to go to sleep. – I was wondering why we had a sheep.
– You can have a Dream Within a Dream and that’s when we remove two dreams from
your dream. Are you still dreaming? – That doesn’t make sense but okay.
– And then we have a Sleep Talk Hint where I will sleep talk a hint for you. You can
imagine how well that’s gonna go. I’m usually better at that than you are
but I’m not gonna fall asleep here in – order to do it.
– Now, you get – if you get five out of eight of these, I have an incredible prize
for you. Uh, but for every one you get wrong, I’m gonna pinch you because
that’s how you wake up from a dream. – I get a pinch?
– A little pinch. – Okay, okay. – Here we go.
– So if I get it right, I get to pinch you. – Okay.
– Alright, let’s do this. You and Richard Nixon are walking through
a forest made of gummy bears when Tricky Dick turns to you and says, “Hey Link,
wouldya look at that.” (laughs) Sounds – like Jimmy Stewart.
– (crew laughs) Working on that. It’s a snake
that Tricky Dick is talking about. Very common. – …around friends at parties!
– Shia. – Yeah he was in it before he got crazy.
– Um, I mean I don’t see how snakes could – have anything to do with secrets. S…secrets.
– Oh, there is an S in it. Or s…seeking answers.
To s…subconscious questions. I’m going with ‘Hidden fears and worries
that are threatening you’ because there’s – no S’s anywhere in that.
– What a great start Link, you’re one for one! – Yes!
– That is right. – Yes!
– And I – you don’t get to pinch me, man! That’s not how it works. I’ll punch
you if you pinch me again. Just like that. Okay, here we go. You’re
lounging in a house that’s a weird mashup of your childhood home and Disneyland and
while riding on Space Mountain, you turn it into Space Fountain,
meaning you pee all over it. Like, urinating in real life or
dreaming about urinating? Dreaming about urinating. On Space Mountain? Uh, nope. Okay, what are my – what are my… …That could happen! Happened to me one time
as an adult, shouldn’t have admitted that. If you pee just a little in your sleep and then you
stop it, that doesn’t count. That’s – that’s fine. – Okay. Good.
– You don’t even have to tell anybody about that. – I did more than that.
– (crew member laughs) I’m gonna go ahead with Dream Within a Dream
because A, B, and C are kind of a toss-up. Okay, well then that leaves
you with A and B, Link. – 50/50.
– Cleansing emotions or disregard for authority. I mean, if the peeing on the
Space Fountain was in every one then I think B would make sense but
again, I’m gonna go with A. It’s cleansing… Link, you found a game that you
are a genius at. Two for two! It’s time for the big math exam and even
though you’re in your 30’s and you – haven’t been in school for over a decade–
– Yes, this dream! – you’re freaking out because you didn’t study!
And you’re naked! And you have an abacus! (laughter) – (crew laughs)
– I have this dream once a quarter. This is toughness. A deep desire to look at a problem.
Subconscious need to resolve a failing relationship. You know what? A hasn’t let
me down yet so I’m sticking with A, a deep desire to look at a problem
in a different way. – Ow!
– (laughs) It was C, you have old-fashioned views! – Old…how did – I don’t… how?
– Again, subjective. (Link) You have old-fashioned views?
(Rhett) You’ve been lucky so far. You’re tandem skydiving with a slightly
younger version of yourself. (laughs) – Done that.
– In the middle of your jump he says, “Sorry, not sorry” and releases you from the
harness. You begin to plummet to the earth. Is this like my son?
Like a younger version of myself? No. You don’t think that your son is a
younger version of you. Do I need to – explain how reproduction works?
– Well he’s– – He’s not a clone.
– He’s half of me. You mated with your wife and it
created a totally new DNA sequence. I don’t use ‘mate’ as the terminology for
it but um…I also don’t think that that part of the question has anything
to do with the answer. …and they gave me a DVD of it.
You’ve had that conversation. – Overpriced DVD. Always.
– (Rhett) Yeah. Falling. I mean, I think this is classic
losing control in my waking life. Uh, I’ve driven off many bridges in my sleep and
I know that’s why. I’m going with B. – With confidence.
– You’re right, Link. – Yeah.
– You should be a dream instructor. – Have you ever driven off a bridge?
– No. – Like the bridge is under
construction and then you just… and then you’re like, oh I’m
losing control of my actual life. You’re learning a lot about yourself.
Oh come on now! You don’t remember there being
a pickle farm in your backyard. – Ha, wrong!
– But you can’t pick any pickles if you’re not wearing overalls. Good thing your high school
principal is there handing them out. Overalls. – What?
– (laughter) Is anyone sane that they’ve –
have you dreamed that? – I dream this a lot.
– Don’t answer that. Unless you peed a little bit. – Yeah I’m an overalls most of – all the time.
– So cute. Uh… Give me a Sleep Talk Hint. (inaudible)…makes me so happy…
(inaudible) “I’m covered in barbecue sauce, I don’t
know why it makes me so happy. Why am I – covered in barbecue sauce?”
– You got it, brother. You were listening. Thanks for the helpful hint, here.
‘Sloppy attitude and incoherent thoughts’, A. – Yay! Almost pinched you – come on. No man, that
wasn’t the rules! Wow he’s got how many right? Well you made the rules! You’ve gotten four right, Link.
You just gotta get one more right and you’re a – dream genius. A dreanius.
– Yup. – You’re an orca wearing a diaper…
– Again. and feel the need to express yourself
musically. That must be what the giant xylophone is for. So you bang out an amazing
rendition of Selena Gomez’s ‘Hands to Myself’! It makes sense. I’m more likely to dream of overalls than a
xylophone. Have you dreamed of a xylophone? – I’ve dreamed of all these things.
– ‘A repressed need to express myself’, A once again. Why are you making ’em all A? – Don’t! Go low.
– Gotcha. – Don’t go low with the pinch, man.
– It was B, Link. It was ‘concerns for the environment.’ – Yeah, yeah, yeah. On that website that
you went to. I’m so concerned about the environment, I need to like tinkle
on some colored metallic keys. While walking on a bridge
made of donkey bones… – (both laugh)
– it begins to crumble beneath you and you gently float to the ground and are greeted by a
giant Ziploc bag with Steve Buscemi’s face on it. This is in the dictionary, man! (Link) It’s a Ziploc bag.
(Rhett) This is not Oxford’s dictionary, trust me. You know how that is. You’re in there and
you’re like, I should get the name brand, I don’t want to spill.
That happens to me a lot. A lot of anxiety when I go to the grocery store.
Just giving you some time to think, Link. – I’ll let the sheep think.
– Oh! – (Link baaing) Bring in the sheep!
– (Rhett) We have an actual sheep. – (Chase baaing)
– The things you guys go to – resources. – (Rhett) I don’t know what form you got.
– (Link) Look, it’s a dirty sheep! – (baaing)
– Why you so – why – – (laughter)
– You hear that? Why you so dirty, sheep? I live outside, in a farm. – Look like a beige sheep.
– (crew laughs) – It’s not that dirty.
– Alright sheep, help me out man. Uh, I like to keep my energy in
a Ziploc bag. That sounds like… – You reserve energy?
– Yeah, my reserved energy. (laughs) That’s why there’s Ziploc
bags all over your desk. – All over the farm.
– All over the farm. Alright, I’m – I’m trusting the – the sheep
has never let me down. – Link! You’re a dream
– (Rhett & Link) genius! – (Chase baaing)
– (crew laughs) Where’s his prize? Where’s his prize?! Whoa! – What the crap?!
– It’s a dream catcher! – I didn’t see that hanging up there, for real!
– And it came from the ceiling! – Now, can the sheep–
– What?! Hey, can the sheep get on this and it take
him back up like Pink in the Grammys like – four years ago?
– No! It catches your dreams man, you’re – gonna get so many more dreams now!
– Woo! (laughs) – Congratulations, Link.
– I’m so happy! Thank you for liking, commenting, and uh
dreaming the best dreams that you can dream. This is gonna go on my rear view mirror.
You know what time it is. Hello, I’m Bailey and I’m from Britain and
it’s time to spin the Wheel of Mythicality. Wee! We’re doing our part to help you get the
liquids you love into your mouth with the Good Mythical Morning mug, available
at RhettandLink.com/store. Click through to Good Mythical More.
We’re gonna play a game which requires us to move these balls with only our mind power.
Really. Click through, click the ‘i’ to see that. Two llamas in a spitting contest.
Hey, you here for the– – You know what I’m here for.
– The spitting contest? Oh, you know! – I’m thinking about not being a part of it.
– I’m already going. I’m having…I’m doubting myself today.
You got any encouragement? How ’bout this for encouragement? ‘Dya feel that? You just hit me, bro. Nope, my spit went all the way around the
earth and hit you in the back of the head. – You’re making stuff up now.
– I win. Captioned by Lovely Luna
GMM Captioning Team