Do you know what you want to be when you
grow up? – I want to be a teacher. – An engineer.
– A doctor. I want to be a vet.
– A vet, awesome! So, I’m gonna be talking to you
about a couple of things, and asking you questions
about how you feel about it. – Okay.
– So, what if I told you that in general, that women get paid less than men? Hmm Um That would make me feel mad. I’d rather have what the boys get. That’s kind of confusing.
– Confusing? Yeah it’s not fair I’d be a little bit shocked at that because I think that
women and men are equal I feel really angry because it’s like they
don’t want girls to look strong That makes me feel like I want to do
something about it. I love so many things that girls are usually allowed to do but
I feel like there’s just more to us than looking pretty. I guess some people just
don’t see girls doing that. And do you see yourself being a boss someday?
– Yeah. Um, yes. Yes. I do want to be a boss.